UPCOMING PROGRAMS ( SEPTEMBER 2017)
- Session for CAREGIVERS and NANNIES : Friday,15th September 2017 Parallel sessions in both HINDI and TAMIL
10 am - 12.30 pm | Fees : Rs. 500 per participant | @ Parenting Resource Centre (click here for address)
For queries/registration call 95660 75368 OR write to us on email
In response to requests from our participants, we are offering a program for nannies or any other caregivers of children. Our goal is to add value to their job and sensitise them to handling children in ways which enable children to thrive.
- Any caregivers of children such as grandparents and extended family
- Hired help - nannies and any other house help who is interacting with the children
- Workers in day care and creches
- Value the work they do and develop a more sensitive approach towards the children in their care
- Understand the needs of the child and the how to meet their needs
- Win the cooperation of the child through connection rather than using control and force
- Avoid the use of methods that harm the child such as threats, scare tactics, hitting, shaming
- Learn practical skills for positive discipline and communicating with the child
- REFRESHER COURSE (For parents of 0-12 years)
Calling all old participants for a refresher program- In this session we will revisit tools you have learnt in our course and take up your examples to discuss practical ways of using these tools.
19th September | 9.30 am - 10.30 am | Rs. 200 per participant | @ Parenting Resource Centre (click here for address)
SMS/ Whatsapp on 9566075368 to register
- BABY MATTERS: A program for parents and babies upto 14 months old @ Parenting Resource Centre (click here for address)
Call 9556075368 to register OR write to us on email
In this forum, we will discuss all concerns and challenges of this age group. Information about the child's developing brain and why the first year of life is critical will be shared. Parents will gain a deeper understanding of babies needs as well as get an opportunity to discuss day to day issues such as feeding, play, sleep, baby wearing, introducing solid food etc with inputs from certified parent educators.
Additionally your baby would get a chance to interact with other babies and as parents we will discuss skills to facilitate this interaction.
At Parenting Matters, it is our endeavour to support parents in every way possible. We believe that parents should not miss out due to financial reasons. Any parent challenged with payment of fees and wishing to request payment in instalments,concessions or waivers,please do contact us.