UPCOMING WORKSHOPS IN JUNE 2020
Parenting Matters is conducting workshops this month to support parents during these challenging pandemic times.
- Keep Calm and Carry on Parenting - Dealing with our anxiety and helping children deal with theirs.
June 17th, Wednesday | 3 - 4:30 pm | Rs 350/- per participant
Register and pay https://imjo.in/erExHU
- Decoding Sibling Drama - Empowering our children to have a deeper bond with each other.
June 19th and 20th, Friday and Saturday ( 2 sessions) | 3 - 4:30 pm IST on both days | Rs 700/- per participant
Register and Pay https://imjo.in/hG6JEV
- What Every Child Needs - Learning from the latest in brain science about what every child needs to grow to their optimum potential.
June 27th, Saturday | 3 - 4:30 pm IST | Rs 350/- per participant
Register and pay https://imjo.in/7PxzGp
Sign up soon...limited seats | To register whatsapp us on +91 95660 75368
UPCOMING PARENTING COURSES ( JULY 2020)
BEING YOUR CHILD'S LIFE COACH: A parenting course that empowers you to raise children with connection and understanding. helping them grow into secure,responsible, resilient and caring adults.
15 hours course ( a weekly session of 2 hours conducted over 7 weeks) | Rs.5000 per participant
Online Sessions for parents of children between 0-12 years: START IN EARLY JULY | Call 9840033283 CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS
Online sessions For Parents of Teenagers : START IN EARLY JULY | Call 9445287097
This Course aims to:
1. Support parents with information from science to raise their children to their full potential
2.Provide information and skills that enable parents to understand their children's needs and behaviour, communicate effectively with them, help them regulate and develop emotional intelligence, and build inner discipline ( while moving away from "power over" methods such as reward and punishment)
3.Help parents explore " power with" methods which build deep connection and enable them to guide their children effectively
4. Encourage parents to reflect on their own backstory and childhood narrative and how it affects their parenting. And pay attention to their own needs and self care so that they feel nourished and supported in this task of raising their children.
CLICK HERE for more details about the course.
*At Parenting Matters, it is our endeavour to support parents in every way possible. We believe that parents should not miss out due to financial reasons. Any parent challenged with payment of fees and wishing to request payment in instalments,concessions or waivers,please do contact us.